Will having my heating ducts cleaned make my house cleaner?
Many customers report a noticeable difference in the amount of dust that settles on their furniture. Air ducts naturally accumulate debris over time which then recirculates in the air you breathe. If you notice that dust accumulates quickly even after cleaning, it is likely a sign that your ducts need to be cleaned.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- How often should I have my HVAC system cleaned?
- How long does it take to have the furnace and ductwork cleaned?
- Is Prairie Dust Busters work guaranteed?
- Do I need to wait all day or do you give time frames for my appointment?
- How skilled or trained is your HVAC cleaning staff?