How often should I have my HVAC system cleaned?
Prairie Dust Busters suggests cleaning your entire HVAC system air handler (furnace) , evaporator coil, condenser coil, air ducts, exhaust ducts and unit ventilators once every two to three years. The US Department of Energy recommends you check and or clean your blower motor and air conditioning coils once a year.
Over time, dust, dirt, allergens and molds gather in your HVAC system and continue to circulate.
Cleaning your system will produces clean healthy air circulation inside your home or commercial building.
Besides breathing better air, you will also save energy and have your AC system and furnace last longer with fewer breakdowns. Finally, reducing dirt and dust will help keep your home or building cleaner.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to have the furnace and ductwork cleaned?
- Is Prairie Dust Busters work guaranteed?
- Do I need to wait all day or do you give time frames for my appointment?
- How skilled or trained is your HVAC cleaning staff?
- Why should I have my air conditioning evaporator coils cleaned?