How long does it take to have the furnace and ductwork cleaned?
Prairie Dust Busters is the most thorough and time efficient duct cleaning company in the business, because of the power of our equipment and the experience of technicians we can get work done in shorter periods of time.
Even so, the typical residential HVAC system will take between 3 to 4 man hours to complete. Commercial project can take months to complete. Our custom built vac trucks deliver so much suction power that it does the job in less time then weak, lower vacuums. Our customers appreciate our efficiency as it limits any inconvenience or down-time.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- How often should I have my HVAC system cleaned?
- Is Prairie Dust Busters work guaranteed?
- Do I need to wait all day or do you give time frames for my appointment?
- How skilled or trained is your HVAC cleaning staff?
- Why should I have my air conditioning evaporator coils cleaned?